|Astable Multivibrator working|
- Assume anyone of the transistors Q1 or Q2 turns ON due to parameter variation or due to some switching transients, let it be Q1.
- Then the collector voltage of Q1=Vce(sat)=0.2V, it is cross coupled to base terminal of Q2 through C1, then Q2 remain in OFF state.
- During Q1 ON, the current path through R1 charges the capacitor C1, the capacitor C1 voltage is coupled to base of transistor Q2.
- While charging of C1, when the capacitor voltage exceeds 0.7V, Q2 become turns ON.
- As soon as Q2 ON, its collector voltage falls to Vce(sat)=0.2V, it is coupled to base terminal of Q1 then Q1 become OFF.
- At the same time capacitor C2 starts charging through R2, when the C2 voltage exceeds 0.7 V, Q1 turns ON due to cross coupling.
- This process continues.
Hardwork Can Never Ever Fails...